NEC/Minutes/1st November 2009
From Pirate Party UK Wiki
NEC meeting minutes 1st November 2009
Andy, Philip, Eric, Tom
Start of web team meeting
Tom to give top priority to the implementation of the voting system.
Tom left the call.
Start of NEC meeting
Note that the 18th Nov will be a busy day for as there will be an announcement on filesharing in the Queen's speech. In our response to the QS, we might want to mention the Featured Artists Coalition & our attempts to discuss these issues with them.
Note that Billy Bragg has his own website (a2f2a.com) to discuss filesharing issues.
Appointments to be ratified and put to membership. Need to confirm membership.
Confirm the following appointments (to be ratified):
- TomL for head of web team
- Peter Liddell Deputy Treasurers Membership & Donations
- John Prescott as Deputy Treasurer Costs and Budgets
- Nani Jones (Bliss) for Youth Head
- Daniel Brett (Head of Journos & Media) for Press Officer
- Simba for Deputy Campaigns Officer
- Eric for Election Overseer
John Barron will be standing for nominations officer.
Andrew Robinson will possibly meet with Talk Talk re the Don't Disconnect Me campaign. Try to schedule this when Eric Priezkalns is in the country.
Eric Priezkalns will try to get number of Gary McKinnon's parents.