Decisions made since last meeting:
Actions from previous meetings:
WT to email Sam again at some point [currently unable to send emails due to SSL problem]
- Laptops etc.
JA make contact with Bex and CC wrt stock and stuff
- Been ill over the past ~month, so no progress made on this yet
WT EC online stuff.
- All done now. Ready to file accounts.
- Called them up on Tuesday
- Sent off some more documents
- Will chase them up if no response once email is working again
HF: Get SSL certs to renew automagcally. Did our certs just expire?
HF: Pursue reduction in hosting costs.
WT: Refund SO for servers invoices PLURAL [still have no money access]
AF: Post the Brexit blog and start the discussions
- No progess
EC renewal due by end of October, need £25.
SO: Find out what is going on with bank account
WT: Server hosting invoice now overdue.
- We don't have access to Paypal yet (hopefully next couple of days).
- No way to pay this other than via the Bank.
- Also WT doesn't have the details of how much needs paying.
Any Other Business
Date of next meeting: 26th October.